sleepy hoollow bagkground

Monday, May 29, 2017

Class of 2017 RUG SCHOOL - Folk Art with Susie Stephenson

RUG SCHOOL 2017
Hosted yearly by Rug Hooking Guild of Nova Scotia has so much to offer.
While there for the first time this year I tjought I would drop by some of the classes and give you some idea of what it is like.

Susie Stephenson owner and creator of Stephenson Fiber Arts located in Maine USA was this years teacher of Folk Art.
I visited Susie’s class several times over the week and took a few photos and Susie allowed me to listen in and even gave me a chair.
The lighthearted banter and laughter as people learned to set their imaginations free to create was so inspiring I just wanted to be part of it. This class is guaranteed to be a great memory for everyone who participates!
Susie’s colorful, vibrant and whimsical personality is contagious! From her colorful wool dreadlocks to her homespun and knit tights and socks Susie glows in creativity! She brought samples of her rugs and creative art for the students to see, all will make you smile and let go of the stresses of life.



















No comments:

Post a Comment